Friday, September 18, 2009

Zoo is fun with mommy and daddy!

Clara loves to play in the water! She talks to it and signs to it! Mommy loves to carry Clara in her ergo! Clara loves it too because she feels safe and can see all of the animals!
We went into the butterfly house. Clara kept looking where I was pointing, but I don't thin she actually ever realized what it was!
The scary bunny that Clara loved! She hugged it and stood on its feet! Her daddy and I let her dance like this... maybe that is what she was doing!
Daddy and Clara let the flamingos eat out of their hands!! Brave.....
They also fed these pretty birds! Clara went back and forth between emotions over this bird! She was fascinated, scared, and excited all at once! It was precious!
The Birmingham Zoo is awesome! We are members and love it!