Saturday, September 19, 2009

More zoo time!

This is a great picture of Jack with his favorite person in the whole world... and one of mine too :)
I just thought that this was a great picture of Jack! Apparently I took more of him this trip than I took of Clara. I think that it was because it was too hard to take pictures of Clara while I was holding onto her and I was afraid she would fall and get hurt if I did let go!
Clara loved the concrete animals at the zoo as much as she liked the real ones!
Jack can walk really well now! He is a wildman!
There were no other people at the water park, so Tara and I let Clara and Jack play in their diapers.... it was better than having wet clothes!I wish my flash hadn't messed up this pictures, it would have been awesome! These are squirrel monkeys. They are our favorite thing at the zoo!
They are so fast and playful!
Jack loved watching them! Apparently all I ever do in my free time is go to the zoo! This zoo membership has really paid off! I will probably start inviting people over to my house for play dates if Robby and I ever get to live in it..... but until then, the zoo is the place to be!!! Clara and I met Tara and Jack at the zoo Friday. It was a perfectly overcast day to be outside!