
This is the side view of the house and our driveway. We are in the process of tearing our the carport, laundry room, and the screened in porch and rebuilding most of it. We also have to replace the roof! Crazy to be spending so much money on something we can't even live in yet! I know!

This is the from of the house. I took this picture before we started doing some yard work! I have better pictures to share of the yard in my camera! I will post those soon!

This is the back of the house. Robby is standing on the basketball court that the previous owner had built......so stupid! All of the building that is white is going to be torn down and rebuilt in some form or fashion!

Above and below are pictures of Robby and I ripping up the basketball court in our backyard! This was the worst idea I have ever seen! I can't believe that this guy had an actually plywood, termite smorgasbord built in the backyard right against the house! We had a lot of fun tearing it up, but it was tough work! I also learned the hard way never to wear short when ripping up wood.... no matter how hot it is! (but aren't my rain boots cute!)

Here are a few pictures from the house. I have a whole lot more, but i think i am going to wait until i can show you all before and after pictures to post those! We are super busy these days! Talking with our contractor, getting things ready to start demo and rebuilding a lot of the house, and things like that! I promise to start back to posting as often as I always have! More pictures to come!