A lot has been going on lately, but I really haven't taken many pictures to share! Robby and I are supposed to close on our house Tuesday! We are really excited about it, but also very nervous. This house needs a lot of work! We bought a washer and a dryer yesterday that I am really excited about! It is the same color as the Jetta and it is a front loader (it's a lot like Aunt Alison's). Now we are on the search for different things. It has been fun, but we are realizing that we have nothing for a house! We need pretty much everything, including yard tools and stuff! We started looking at lawn mowers, wheelbarrows, and garden tools today! We are just keeping our eyes on craigslist! Hopefully soon we will be able to have people over to grill out and stuff :) I will try to take some before and after pictures of the house so you guys can see what is going on!

