Monday, May 04, 2009

Thanks Tara!

Clara and Jack watching each other swing at the park! I love this picture! Tara and Jack, Katie and Kate, me and Clara
I am going to save this picture.... just in case they get married!
Clara with her lamb and pretty pink tutu from Tara, Johnny, and Jake!
I stole these pictures from Tara and Johnny's blog to share with you guys! I really liked them all! I took Clara to her 1 year old doctor's appointment today! She did great! She now weighs 19.6 lbs and is 28 inches long! She is only in the 25% for height and weight! Dr. Breedlove told me that she was going to "be petite, just like her mommy"! I knew I loved that doctor! Clara practically walked across the room today! I was very excited! We also got the appraisal back for the house today and everything looks good. Hopefully we will be home owners by the end of the month!