Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

M, Pop, Thomas, and Harrison. Thomas is my sister's oldest and Harrison is the oldest twin! M and Pop are their grandparents from their dad's side, but we claim them too! Clara loves M! The boys gave Clara a tea set..... Harrison loved it and served everyone tea at the party! Here is is serving his twin Brother, Hudson, and Nana, his great grandmother!
Clara and her beautiful wings from the Till family!
Right before we took this picture I asked, "Clara, how old are you"?
Clara, her daddy, and Walt (another practically life-long friend of ours). Walt's family was there. His wife, Katie, and I have been friends since grade school... she actually sort of set me and Robby up in High school.
My sister (Jennifer), me, and my brother (Michael). They will probably kill me for posting this picture, but I don't have a lot of the three of us, and I was so happy to have them there.
I love this picture of my mother and Clara! Clara has started calling her "memaw"! Mom hates it!
This is me pushing Clara in her new pink car that her daddy and I got for her Birthday! She has so much fun in and feels like a big girl!
Yea, Lane! Lane and I have been friends since college! I was so happy that she came!
Clara's first donut! She was holding onto it so tight that she left little holes through it where her fingers were! I guess she was afraid we would take it away! We had a little Birthday party for Clara at Overton Park on Saturday! It was great fun! Clara had a really good time and I was so happy to celebrate my baby girl!