
Clara's Christmas outfit! My sister, M, and I made it!

Clara loves this toy!

Harrison, checking out the Christmas tree.

Harrison loves "his baby
Frara"! He is so sweet to her and loves on her. He kisses her head and says "oh no, my baby" whenever she cries! It is precious. It has been a while since I have posted. Clara and I have been so sick. I can't remember the last time I was this sick! She wasn't sleeping at night and had a stuffy nose and the doctor said it was a double ear infection and a sinus infection. I had the same thing! When I went to my doctor, he chuckled to himself and said"welcome to parenthood"! Today is the first day we both have been able to breath through our noses! Robby and I are excited about Christmas this year. Not only is it Clara's first Christmas, but we are with family. I love this time of year!