Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

This is all of the girls in my family! From left to right: Jennifer (my sister), me, Clara, Jess Marie (my Uncle's girlfriend), Mumzy (my mom), Diana (my brother's wife), and Nana (my grandmother) is sitting in the middle. Hudson roasting marshmallows with my brother, Michael
Thomas
making sure it is just right!
Robby, Clara, and I in front of the fire.
This is Clara's new toy! She loves it! Thanks Brakefields!!!!! We had a really great Thanksgiving this year. The last two years I have worked and Robby has sat at home by himself, so this was extra special! We spent the morning with my family and the afternoon with Robby's. It makes me so excited about Christmas! Robby and I are starting to itch to go somewhere...... we are thinking about going to the mountains in North Georgia for our 5 year anniversary.... but of course baby Clara will go too!!