Monday, November 03, 2008

Moss Rock Festival

My Uncle Larry working at the Moss Rock Festival. He helped children make mobiles.
Uncle Larry!
Clara is practicing sitting up! This is just one of the cool things they had at Moss Rock There were vendors everywhere. The art was really fun to look at!
Yesterday Robby, Clara, and I went to the Moss Rock Festival at the Preserve. My Uncle and Jess Marie were working there. The rest of my family went too. It was a beautiful day to be outside. We had a really great time. I love this time of year. I had forgotten how much I love the fall. In California we didn't really have seasons, it was kind of the sane outside most of the time. That can be really nice, but I love the fall leaves and the way that the air feels crisp when I go for runs in the mornings...... We will see though, something tells me I will be humming a different tune when summer comes!!!