
Clara loves my dad. She gets so excited every time she sees him or even just hears him cough!

She is so happy! Just look at that toothy grin!

I love this picture.... I have always thought that my dad had the strongest hands.

So pretty!

Can you believe that this is the same sling that Clara used to LOVE to sleep in!! My baby girl has gotten so big!

Thomas, Clara, & I went to Krispy Kreme at 6:30 am on the morning of my mom's Birthday to let everyone sleep in! I thought that the picture was so bad of all three of us, it's just funny! I can't remember the last day I didn't feel tired from the lack of sleep in my life....

This is Clara and I at my mom's Birthday party.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Clara is concentrating so hard on turning this toy!