Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun with M!

My sister made a bow for Clara. We stuck it to her head with Vaseline! Isn't it cute! Well, it WAS cute until we heard coughing sounds from the back seat and I pulled a slobbery ribbon out of her mouth....cute, but bad idea. All ready to go in Gigi's car! Everyone so calm and quite...... isn't that what usually happens before a storm?? Harrison with his train book. He loves letters.
Working hard on crafts at M's house..... Clara didn't really like having her hand painted.... M got this really great toy! Clara loves it! She jumps and smiles and laughs. She says, "M, you're the coolest"!!
Yesterday was a great day! Gigi and I took our kids to M's house and had a play day! It was so much fun, we made Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts with the kids. M is so creative and fun to be around. She and my sister always make the coolest things with the kids, I am so lucky that they just started including Clara and I in everything.