Monday, September 29, 2008

Vancouver, British Columbia

After Victoria, we drove to Vancouver and spent two nights there. This was the best Clara had ever sat up on her own! I was so proud!

Clara sitting on our King sized bed in the Deluxe suite we stayed in! The hotel in Vancouver was awesome! We stayed right next to Stanly Park and the Ocean in a really nice hotel (for really cheap!!)... thanks Priceline.com!!!! the view off of our balcony was pretty cool, to the right we had this view and to the left side we had the picture below! Robby standing outside our hotel on the Sea WallIt was pretty cold in Vancouver, so I got a fun hoodie!This is the running trail that went by the hotel. It went all the way around the sea, which is why they call it the sea wall! Runner's world calls it a "rave run"! I ran it twice! It was such a dream run.... my second favorite run ever! (My first favorite was when I ran the crater rim of the largest volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii!) Pictures from the sea wall... Clara makes such funny faces sometimes! She was such a fun back seat buddy! The speed limit signs in Canada look crazy because they use Kilometers per hour! We were all actually really happy to be back in the US.