
The drive from Vancouver to Yellowstone was a long one, so we had to stop and stay in Spokane, Washington on the way. Rob got tired of driving so we let Clara take over for a bit!!

Clara was a GREAT back seat buddy! Robby and I tried to see if she would let me sit in the front with him and that lasted for all of 30 minutes in which she screamed the entire time! We actually pulled the car over to the side of the rode and moved everything into the front seat so I could sit next to her!! People probably thought we were off our rockers! I spent the rest of the 4 thousand something miles in the back with her. It was great fun, and really good bonding time for her and I! I missed being up front with Robby, but we all had fun. Clara has a great little personality and is actually a really happy baby! When we weren't talking or playing she would just stare at me like she is in the picture above!

This was my view the entire time! The giraffe is this plastic thingy we put over the window to block UV rays...it's made by fisher price!