Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Packing

Wow! Packing is really hard with a three month old baby, but we are getting things ready to go! I have become a Craig's list and Berkeley Parent's Network mastermind and have been able to sell almost everything we wanted to get rid of before we left. It is really fun and I have met some really nice people! Clara had her 4 month old doctor's appointment today. She weighs almost 15 pounds and is almost 26 inches long! The doctor says that she is in the 90% for height and 75% for weight! She kept joking about how funny it will be when my 12 year old is taller than me! Clara did all of her tricks for her and the doctor said she was very "advanced in her motor skills"! I was so proud. Well, I better get back to packing! I love you guys!