
Clara's new chew toy!
She is getting soo big!

Clara's doctor says it is ok for her to sleep on her tummy now and she LOVES it! But we only let her use her binky during naptime (anything to get her to take a nap!) Today she started tugging on her left ear... I'm worried that it is an ear infection... but I also read babies do that when they start to teeth... anyways, we are getting things ready to go. Tomorrow we pack the pod and Saturday we clean the apartment! We are leaving early Sunday for our big adventure. This is going to be a fun trip! Since we are finishing up packing, this will probably be my last post until we get to Birmingham around September 16 or so. I am planning on continuing to do this even when we don't live so far away. I promised my friends at work I wouldn't stop! Ok, well, good night everybody. We will see you soon!!