Monday, June 23, 2008

Morning Run

This is Clara all bundled up for our run this morning! Her Aunt Audra made her the blanket and she loves it! Oh, and those aren't teeth in her mouth, they are bubbles! She drools and blows bubbles a lot now. For some reason I guess she doesn't know how to swallow her own spit! Or maybe she just likes to blow bubbles.. who knows! Clara is all strapped in and ready for the run! It is amazing to me how much stuff I have to get together and do just to do simple things! Like going on a short run can take 30 minutes to prepare for! I have to feed her and change her and make sure she won't be too hot or too cold outside and I have to strap her into the car seat and then strap the car seat into the bob... make sure there's a passy in her mouth and put an extra one in the stroller for when she throws that one on the ground and so on and so on! It is so hard to do even the simplest things! Tomorrow, I need to buy groceries and it will literally take all morning! I feel so bad driving with her because she cries like the entire time she is in the backseat by herself, so I think I am just going to walk to Trader Joe's and buy some stuff.... oh how I miss Target! Anyways, I didn't mean to ramble. Hope everyone has a great night.