

Saturday, March 8, I walked to work with my friend Paola and opened the door to the breakroom to a huge group of people that I work with yelling "SURPRISE"!!!

Four of my clostest friends at work planned the shower, (from left to right) Beth, Gyl, and Paola. Along with Mika who isn't in this picture.

Beth made Clara a little outfit!

Then at lunchtime we all went back to the breakroom for the real party! They had Robby there and all of the nurses I work with, along with the doctors, the monitor techs, the chaplains, and the respiratory therapist. People who weren't working even came in! I was so surprised!

This is Rio, one of my favorite respiratory therapists.

Mika made this beautiful cake for me! She is VERY talented!! You can eat it all! Plus she made part of it without milk so it wouldn't hurt my tummy!!! This is Mika below cutting the bear's head off!


The biggest surprise of all is that everyone had put together money and bought me my BOB stroller and the accessories to it!!! I cried! (The model in the stroller is Even, Mika's little boy) The BOB is the thing I wanted the most! It is an awesome stroller. Here is the website about it:
http://www.bobgear.com/index.php?R=cf

The last picture is of me and Beth. She is the mastermind behind the shower. I was overwhelemed by how generous and loving everyone I work with is. God really has blessed me with an incredible group of medical specialist to work with and I am very lucky to get to be a part of their group. I recieved so many beautiful gifts and felt really honored that they would do so much for me.