Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Six Months!

Hey! Well, Clara and I are six months now! She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Robby can now feel her move and last night she kicked him so hard, I think it was the first time he was sure he felt her! Robby took these pictures last night, we were in goofy moods! I just thought you might like to see how big we are now!!! Robby took his second ARE exam Saturday morning. I am sure he passed, but we will know for sure by sometime next week! Work has been really hard for me lately, I am just so tired by the end of the shift! Robby says he'd be tired too if he ran around on his feet all day carring a 10 pound backpack on his front! I thought it was funny that he compared a baby to having a 10 pound backpack on backwards! I had to work Saturday, but Sunday we had a good day. We went shopping and bought three new outfits for Clara and then we went to see Juno. It was pretty good, we had been wanting to see it for a while. Anyways, I love you all and I miss you so much. Andrea