Hey everyone!
It has been a while since I have written anything, so I thought I would just give a little update. Robby and I are doing just fine. We went to the doctor the other day and she said that everything with the pregnancy looked perfect. Can you believe that I am already 25 weeks! Clara moves a ton now and she is so big that you can actually see my tummy move when she does! Robby can really feel her move now too, so we have alot of fun when she is awake! Work is going well, there is probably going to be another stirke sometime soon... I don't know if this stuff will ever end! Rob's work is going well too, he is enjoying the large scale projects that he gets to work on and from what he says I think his boss thinks he is doing a pretty good job. He has year reviews pretty soon, so I guess we will find out then for sure! We have planned to go to Lake Tahoe this weekend. We both have 3 days off and it is just one of the places we want to go. I have a friend who just went there and she had some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! I will definately post lots of pictures if it works out. Well, I will try to have some more interesting pictures and stuff to post soon! Sorry things have been so boring! I love you and miss you all ~ Dea

