Friday night Robby and I went to this upscale art gallery in San Francisco for his office Christmas party. It was very fun to get all dressed up and meet the people Robby works with. They were all very surprised by how "big" I am. I guess they didn't realize we were 5 months along since Robby only told them last week that we were expecting! The party was at this strange, modern gallery. Here is a website about the place http://www.limn.com/ the food there was great! We didn't stay out too late because I have to work this weekend as CHARGE NURSE and Robby has to work this weekend too to get done with a project. Thankfully the strike will be over Tuesday and work will be nirmal again. And next friday we leave to come visit Birmigham!!!
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
SOM Christmas Party
Friday night Robby and I went to this upscale art gallery in San Francisco for his office Christmas party. It was very fun to get all dressed up and meet the people Robby works with. They were all very surprised by how "big" I am. I guess they didn't realize we were 5 months along since Robby only told them last week that we were expecting! The party was at this strange, modern gallery. Here is a website about the place http://www.limn.com/ the food there was great! We didn't stay out too late because I have to work this weekend as CHARGE NURSE and Robby has to work this weekend too to get done with a project. Thankfully the strike will be over Tuesday and work will be nirmal again. And next friday we leave to come visit Birmigham!!!

