Monday, December 17, 2007

2-D pictures

In this clip she keeps missing her mouth! Cute little face! Isn't she so beautiful! Still trying to get that thumb! Almost!Ahh! Finally! She loves to suck her thumb! Close up of her cute little face! She's smiling! My friend Mark at work is the GREATEST!!! Yesterday, he used his 2-D ultrasound machine to put together 24 little 3 second videos of Bean! Guys, she is so beautiful and active. She flipped and kicked and spent probably 5 clips trying to get her thumb in her mouth! Then she kept it there most of the time! I love this last little picture of her because it looks like she is smiling at us! I have tons more, I just thought these were the best! The videos need a medical viewer, so I can't post them, but I was able to freeze and save portions of the videos to get these pictures. Mark wants to make sure the machine is safe first, and next time we are going to get some 3-D pictures. But I just thought these were great! I can't wait to see everyone soon. Love ya~ Andrea