Robby and I always love hiking. One of our favorite spots near our house is Tilden. It has such beautiful views of both the bay and inland. Robby and I went there this weekend and enjoyed a hike up to inspiration point. That was really the highlight of my weekend. We also went to see a movie and just hung out together. I think we are feeling the need to spend as much time together hiking and going out places as we can! Not to say that we feel like we are about to stop doing all of those things, I just think we will have a different view of what is fun after the baby is born! Robby bought me this precious little onesie. It is White and has a drawing of Berkeley on the front of it, of course it is all cotton and very earthy! Why not, it is our little outfit from Berkeley! I have another Doctors appointment next week; not really sure what for, but something about genetic couseling. My friend Beth is doing well, we are actually going to take Ben and the dogs on a walk in the morning, granted I am not throwing up!!! Well, I think I am going to go cook dinner now. I hope everyone is doing great. I miss you all and I can't wait to see poeple over Christmas! Robby says I have too wait until Thanksgiving to put up decorations! I say pooy! The months that en in "r" have begun! So we should start celebrating!! ~Andrea & bean

