Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Big News

Well, as many of you know Robby and I are expecting a baby! We went to the Doctor Tuesday and had its little picture taken and stuff. It was amazing! We got to see its heart beating! The baby should be here sometime in the end of April or the begining of May. The estimated date from the doctor is May 3, 2008. Above are just some fun pictures that Robby and I took. The two top pictures are from some maternity clothes that Beth gave me when I was like 2 weeks pregnant! Robby and I tried them all on with a balloon! The last picture is of me 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant, right before we went to the doctor Tuesday. I will try to take lots of pictures of my belly so you guys can watch me grow! I have been feeling OK, I am just really tired alot and have been throwing up every now and then. But hey, that's the way it goes. Have a great weekend guys! Love ~Andrea and the butter bean :)