Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun Weekend

Saturday night before the party, I am wearing the new earrings Audra Claire made me!

Rob's ready to party too!

Charles M. Schulz Museum If you didn't know he is the creator of Peanuts! Robby under Charlie Brown's cap. Christo's rendition of Snoopy's dog house! The picture of Lucy and Charlie is made up of over 3,500 comic strips that are printed on tiles! Well, Robby and I had a pretty fun weekend. Friday night we baby-sat for a friend of mine at work. Her name is Paola, and she has the most adorable little boy named Aubry. He was asleep by the time Robby and I got there, so it was literally the easiest baby sitting we have ever done, and they had CABLE!!! Then Saturday night went to a party at a friend's, friend's house! It was called a "plum fest".. they had some plum trees and we made plum wine and plum jelley to go over the pork we BBQ'd. Squishing up all those plums was very cool! We both thought it was going to be totally strange, but we had a great time! The house was in the hills over Berkeley, and the view from their back deck was beautiful of San Fran. It has gotten really cold here this weekend, so we had a fire and grilled out in the back yard. Of course the good thing about living in Berkeley is that at every BBQ, they make something vegan, so I don't have to starve! Some of us had veggie burgers while others ate pounds of pork! Today, we drove to Sanoma where we visited the Charles M. Schulz museum. Robby was like a kid in a candy store. He really had fun and it was great to get to see everything. We both love Snoopy! Then we drove on to Bodega Bay where we hiked around and sat on the beach and watched the crazy people swim in 66 degree weather! Tonight we made some tri-tip roast and are about to go watch some netflix movie or something. Sadly, I have to work tomorrow, but it's nice to have good weekends. I hope everything is going well with everyone. Robby and I are counting down the days until we get to visit friends and family! Love you guys, Andrea