Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Bean update
Well, we had a really great Doctor's appointment today. The Doctor used the doppler on my tummy and we got to hear the baby's heart beat! We heard my heart beat and then his. She said that was a huge milestone and that it meant that the baby was strong. It looks like I am a little over 9 weeks already! Then She did another ultrasound and I couldn't believe how big the baby is now! He is no longer a bean, he looked more like a blob! It was flipping and moving away from her so, we couldn't snap a picture, but the doctor said that everything looks great! Yeah! She also said that Christmas would be a great time for me to travel home to visit. So I am going to buy tickets today! Thanks for all of your prayers. Bean is growing fast! ~ Dea and Bean

