Hello guys! So, as you can see, I got a huge haircut. The back is actually a lot shorter than the front. It took me a while to get used to it, but it is ok now. I don't really love it. Robby and I had a good day hanging out yesterday. Today we are planning on going on a hike and grilling out. The weather has been perfect here! I'm sorry about the heat you guys are having, it makes me sick at my stomach to think about how hot it gets in the south. It will take us a while to get used to the weather changing again one day. We will take pictures while we hike today, hopefully there won't be too much fog, but the last couple of days have been so clear. Lova ya!
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Just an update
Hello guys! So, as you can see, I got a huge haircut. The back is actually a lot shorter than the front. It took me a while to get used to it, but it is ok now. I don't really love it. Robby and I had a good day hanging out yesterday. Today we are planning on going on a hike and grilling out. The weather has been perfect here! I'm sorry about the heat you guys are having, it makes me sick at my stomach to think about how hot it gets in the south. It will take us a while to get used to the weather changing again one day. We will take pictures while we hike today, hopefully there won't be too much fog, but the last couple of days have been so clear. Lova ya!

