Monday, August 13, 2007

Hey!

Hi everyone! Well, there is not a whole lot going on here for me to write about! Rob and I are just working. I worked last weekend, so maybe we will find something fun to do this weekend to share with everyone! Our friends Zach & Beth had their baby last night! His name is Benjamin, he was breech, so she had to have a c-section. Everyone is doing just great now. She worked all the way up until last Saturday! I hope when I'm preggers I can work that long! I also wanted to share these three pictures with you guys. The little pirate is Thomas, my sister's oldest! In the second picture that is 3 year old Thomas standing by 10 year old Jakob, who is standing on a scooter (so Jake looks taller than he actually is!)!! Can you believe how tall Thomas is! The last Picture was sent to me by M. The boy with the bib on is Harrison (left) and Hudson is on the right! These are my sister's twins! They don't even look like brothers, crazy! Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well, sorry all of my posts have been sort of boring lately! Things will pick back up!
~Dea