Monday, July 16, 2007

Trinity Alps backpacking trip!

A cool picture that Ryan took of Robby and I hiking up the mountain. Robby and Rhett are sitting and Ryan is standing. This is an awesome picture of Ryan fly fishing at deer lake. This lake was at the top of one of the mountains we hiked up. We camped beside this lake on our second night here.Deer lake The Trinity Alps were breath taking It rained a little! I was the offical cook! Rhett and Ryan This mountain was all Granite The hike was very tough Well, Rhett and Ryan left to go back to Birmingham yesterday. Robby and I spent most of yesterday in sort of a sad mood. Having Rhett and Ryan here was wonderful and it kind of made us realize how much we really miss everyone. This is definately one of the prettiest and hardest backpacking trips Robby and I have ever been on. We went to the Trinity Alps for four days. It is in Northern California, near Mount Shasta. I just thought I would share some of the pictures with you guys. Well, I am going to go and leave this a short blog. I have a lot of cleaning and stuff to finish up doing today! Love you all, Dea