
Thanks for the vase M!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am growing my hair out. I haven't highlighted it since my birthday!

Well, I know this is a pointless post, but I just haven't written in a while and I wanted to say hello to everyone. Robby brought me home these beautiful flowers yesterday after work. I needed some flowers, these past couple of days have been rough. I just thought that this daisy was so unusual and pretty. I wanted to share it. Plus it looks really good in my new vase! Anyways, not much is going on here. Rob has been working again and I am working too. My parents have booked tickets and a hotel to come visit us in September and I am thrilled to have them! But honestly until then, Rob and I are just kind of looking forward to getting some sort of routine back in our lives! We have been really busy since Rob graduated from Berkeley and I think it is starting to wear us out!! It is really hard to get a routine in your life as a nurse. I work so many different days each week and stuff. I don't really know how good that will be for kids.... but nursing isn't exactly something you can stop doing for a year or so and then jump back into. Today all we have planned to do is go for a long run. Well, I guess I will go now. I hope everyone is doing great. Love you, Dea