This is the underpart of the boat. It had two bedrooms and was 35 feet long! It was an impressive sailboat! Zach is teaching Robby how to sail.

This is beth and Zach!

I know he is hard to recognize under all that beard, but this is Robby and Glen is in the background!!!!

It was a beautiful day on the water, not too hot, not too cold!

This is where most of the rich people live!

The houses are actually hanging out over the water!
Well, we had a GREAT day on the water today with Beth and Zach and their friend Glen. Glen is an architect in San Francisco, so he and Robby had a lot in common. Glen is married too, but his wife is visiting family in Korea right now so she wasn't there. We went sailing in the Bay all day. We left around 10, stopped and ate lunch, and got back about 4:30 this afternoon. I have to admit I got a little sea sick, but it was so much fun. I work with Beth in the ICU at work; she is one of the pregnant girls I have mentioned before. I really like her, she and Zach are from New York and Glen is from California. It was a great day. Well, I've got to go, Rob and I are going for a short run. My legs are really tight from yesterday! Love ya! Andrea