Monday, May 28, 2007

North Beaches in Oahu

Nu'uanu Pali Look out, Mark Twain said this was the most beautiful view in the world! North Beach Moliki' Island On our third day in Oahu, Robby and I rented a white Jeep wrangler and drove all over the Island. Oahu is beautiful. The entire North side of the island is covered with beautiful beaches with huge waves and lush rain forest and mountains! We just stopped at things that sounded or looked interesting and then we spent most of the late afternoon on Sunset beach. Rob and I saw this punk smash the window of a chinese couples car and steel her bag out of the front seat! I quickly memorized the kids liscense plate number and we helped the couple call the cops. I felt so bad for them, they hardly spoke english except for to tell me that their passports were in the bag that was stolen!!! I hope the cops caught the sorry guy. It was crazy!