
This is our new tent I gave Robby for Christmas!!

It was only cold at night! But man, it was cold!!

It is hard to see, but this little toilet is called a "wilderness toilet"!!!

The mountain we hiked along the ridge of.

So beautiful! Robby and I hiked about 23 miles this weekend and slept in our new tent at Pfieffer Big Sur State Park. It was the perfect weather, about 65 degrees or so and the sky was so clear. At night you could see every star in the sky and Robby and I talked about how it made sense that people use to be so into studying the stars. Without all the street lights, polution, and tall buildings, the sky is covered with millions of tiny lights. It is enough to take your breath away. We enjoyed our time together, hiking is good for us. It helps us clear our minds and think. Plus it is just plain fun!!!