
When we got into the back country, we stayed at this camp site that had natural hot springs in the mountain side! Robby and I woke up at like 6 in the morning and went to the hot springs for a soak. It was so much fun, we were all by ourselves on the side of a mountain in Febuary in a hot spring!!! Well, at least for a little while and then Robby and I found out that the hot springs weren't the only all "natural" things on the mountain side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the view down the mountain from the hot springs.

Before we got to the hot spring we had to wade through the Big Sur River. it was COLD and fast. I fell in. Robby thought it was funny. But it made some fun pictures. I like these three pictures of me.. you can really tell how happy I am!

My back pack Robby gave to me

If you look in the distance you can see Robby standing on a fallen Redwood over a creek. There is another giant redwood behind him. Most of the time we were hiking I felt like the kids off of Honey I shrunk the Kids.......