
We have giant palm trees here!

It was such a beautiful day! Amanda (left) & Rachel (right) hugging the same big palm tree!

Me and Robby at the Wharf!

Rachel and I pigging out on some Chinese food with moldy chopsticks and hot cabbage!! YUM!!

Me picking up my friends at the Bart station on the first night.

Did I mention that we we to Ghirardeli and got the famous icecream Audra Claire talks about!

There was this awesome group of break dancers at the Wharf. These are some pictures that Ashley took, she just emailed them to me and I thought I would share a couple of the good ones with you guys! We really had a great time, I am so thankful that they took the time to fly out here, I hope they had as much fun as Robby and I did. I will probably have more fun pictures to share when Amanda and Rachel send me theirs! I hope everyone is well. I have some big news about Lane, she is going to be living and teaching in Thailand for a year! I will miss her so much, but Robby says that I can go visit and I am very excited about that!!! I hope it works out, maybe I can go sometime near Christmas next year. Please keep her in your prayers. I work this weekend, so i will probably not post again until next week. Thanks for taking the time to read what I have to share!! I love you guys, Dea