

We had some yummy chocolate icecream in Ghirardeli Square

We drove down Lumbar Street. Robby was the best, he took all of our pictures and drove us everywhere!
FULL HOUSE!!! (ie. The Painted Ladies)

Muir Woods, inside the Redwood!

Mount Tam, we had a picnic lunch with a million dollar view! Well, my friends just left this morning, I was really sad to see them go so quickly. We had a really good time in SF Saturday and Sunday. Robby and I showed them everything we could in two days! Infact, Sat night everyone was so tired we were all in moods and I could tell that Robby was like..."what have I gotten into!" I miss having people to hang out with, Robby has some friends from architecture school that live in SF and we met up with them and some other AU arch people that had come to visit Sat night for dinner. I think we are going to start to spend more time with them. Either that or I need to start woking the night shift so that I can be around people closer to my age! Well, I have to go, I am going to clean up the house and go for a LONG LONG run!!!! I hope to get to see someone else out here soon! Love ~ Dea

