Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in California

Birmingham has its beautiful places too! This is the Austin's house. Robby in the airport in Philadelphia Well, we are back, and I can't describe how I feel. I am excited to be starting a new semester of school with Robby and deciding what fun things we are going to do this time around but I am also very sad to be so far away again. We had a wonderful visit to Birmingham. The only bad part about it was how quickly it went by. We were also sad that we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to stop by and visit. We had no idea 7 days could be so busy! Thanks to everyone who made those days so special! Well, I have to say that I felt really bad when I got home last night. When we were with Robby's parents I made a statement/ joke about him not helping me out with house stuff, but when we got home last night everything was perfectly clean and in place. He had put up all of the Christmas decorations, taken out all of the trash, cleaned all of the dishes, the house was in better shape than I had left it when I went to work the morning we flew out of SF to come and visit! I felt so bad I could have cried! So, take this as a disclaimer if you will, Robby is the best husband ever and he does help me out more than I realize! I'm stupid! I've got to go to work now, and so it all begins. Andrea