Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yosemite 3

The waterfalls! I forget the name of the first fall we went to see, but the second two are called Upper and Lower Yosemite falls. The first one started with a N or a V, when Robby wakes up I'll ask him, I bet he will remember! I love waterfalls, they are just beautiful! Upper Yosemite Falls was the biggest, but it was also the scariest hike Robby and I have ever been on! When you got to the top there was no fence to keep you from falling off of the top and everything up there was covered with ice because half of the fall was frozen! Robby and I were queezy it was so high and scary! We stayed away from the edge!!!! This has been my favorite anniversay of the three we have had! It is going to be hard for Robby to ever top this plan!!!! I love you all and I am so excited about seeing you next week! Robby and I want to go a head and apologize to everyone who we don't get to hang out with very much! Our families, of course, will be given most of our time. We will do our best to visit everyone though, we do miss you all so so much! All of my love and prayers are with you guys ~ Andrea