Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Great 25th Birthday!

Thanks to everyone who helped make Robby's Birthday special! He really got some nice gifts and cards in the mail, and the phone calls (and text messages) were great too! We had a fun filled day! We went shopping for CDs at Amoeba, and for this new hat Robby is wearing in the pictures above (for some reason he just didn't want to wear the one I made for him all day!). We saw Prestige, which is a really good movie that is kind of strange..... and then ate a great dinner at a place called Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers! I gave Robby lots of options of places to eat and for some reason he really just wanted a good Hamburger. And we found one; this place has the biggest hamburgers (and vegie burgers) I have ever seen, and the menu is like three pages of different burgers you can order! Now, we are about to have chocolate lava Birthday cake, so I will talk to you guys later. (Oh yeah, and just a side note.... If you click on the picture of Robby and I above to make it bigger, you can see the black pearl necklace he brought me back from China!!!!) Love ya~Andrea