Sunday, October 29, 2006

Monterey California

Beautiful Jelly Fish! The big aquarium Monterey Bay Me in a clam and Robby in an egg! Mr. Sea Turtle Hey Everyone! I hope you all enjoyed reading Robby's posts about China! I loved the pictures he had of the Great Wall! Well, we had another wonderful time this weekend. We drove Saturday morning to Monterey Bay and spent most of the day at the Aquarium. It was better than I expected. We saw jelly fish, sea otter, a great white shark, all kinds of fish, pengiuns, and a lot of other things. It was great fun! They had a lot of shows and we got to see most of the animals eat. We really had a great time. After that we drove to Carmel and watched the sunset on the beach. We ate dinner at the Hog's Breath Inn, a restaurant owned by Clint Eastwood, the former Mayor of Carmel! We spent the night at the Holiday Inn back in Monterey and this morning Robby and I ran in the Big Sur Half Marathon! It was the prettiest run! We ran right a long the bay.. In all, I'd say it was pretty great weekend! ~Andrea