*** Hey! Just so you know, I posted all of my pictures from China in reverse order, but I guess it doesn't matter too much. There are three new posts prior to this one that you might want to look at first.
The Forbidden City is at the center Beijing. I spent my last afternoon in China there. It was amazing, and a lot larger than I expected it to be. It is about the size of an entire city block ( for some reason I was expecting it to be one palace). It was really the only time that I saw traditional Chinese architecture while I was on the trip. Which is a little bit sad, it seemed like the government officials were more proud of their "Western" style buildings than their own culture. Anyways, it was a great trip, but I'm glad to be back in the States! ~Robby

