
Yep, the sign I'm holding says "I Love you and I wish You were Here", but Andrea quickly noticed that it wasn't in my handwriting...I borrowed the sign from someone else. Oh well, it was still a nice gesture. The Great Wall is beautiful, we hiked on it for about 6 miles, and at the end we took a zip line down from the top of the mountain, over a lake, to the bottom. It was a lot of fun. I even made a video of it that Andrea is going to try to post. It is a hard hike, very steep. Legend has it that Ghengis Khan walked all the way up to the top of the wall to lead the Mongols into China, but when he got to the top he passed out from the hike and died. It was a great day and probably my favorite thing that we did in China. ( I made up the part about Ghengis Khan). ~Robby

