Monday, August 28, 2006

Beautiful adventures

Hello everyone!! I know I have been posting a lot lately, but tomorrow I will start work and I won't have time to post so much anymore. Sniff, sniff. Over the weekend Robby and I had an adventure and went to some parks! Sunday, we woke up early and spent the morning at Muir woods. It was so cold (62) in the woods and the redwood trees were beautiful. The pictures of me on the trail and of Robby and I in the tree are from Muir woods. We hiked around for a while and then we got in the car and went to Muir beach. It was freezing out there too next to the ocean and people were actually swimming! The picture of Robby with the awesome hair is from the beach. Then we got in the car and drove to Mount Tamalpais. We hiked up to the top of the mountain and once we got above the fog it was at least 20 degrees warmer! We got sun burned! The view was beautiful. The picture of me sitting on the rock is from the summit of the mountain. The view is of Oakland/Berkeley in the distance. I have all of the pictures from our trip on snapfish. I will e-mail them out tonight for those of you who wish to see them. Bye