I cant believe how much time has gone by since the last time I wrote anything on the blog! Lately, I have been just uploading pictures straight from my phone to Facebook because it is so much easier and takes no time at all. But I need to keep doing this, even if it is just so that Joseph won't look back at this blog and wonder why I stopped doing it after he got here! It is funny, I probably took 300 pictures a day of Clara after she was born, now I'm lucky if I remember to get one of Joseph! We have had so much fun with our new little guy. He has been such a good baby and Clara absolutely adores him. She is such a great big sister. She is always helping me with bath, diapers, lotion, playtime and she is so gentle with him. I am very proud of her. I love being a stay at home mom. I am only going to be working one day a week right now and I am so very thankful to Robby for allowing me to do this. Clara is so happy. It is now March. I am going to try to post all of the pictures from Feb, and then I will start with March stuff another day. :) Ha! ok, so I started this post back at the beginning of March, and never got around to finishing it. I am not going to post a lot of pictures. Here is a link to some of the pictures I have taken with my phone instead. Like I said, I am going to start blogging again, I am finally figuring out how to balance stuff! Enjoy!
here is one link:
and another:
authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCO78kY6XqfODjAE&feat=directlink

