Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thomas's very merry un-birthday!

Thomas had his Birthday party yesterday and it was so fun! My mom had it at her house and she and M and Gigi did a great job planning it. It was a creepy crawly party and Ed's Pet world put on a great show! The kids laughed and screamed and held really cool snakes and lizards and turtles. Clara had the best time of all. I was really glad that my sister had a friend come and photograph the whole thing, because I kept forgetting to take pictures! I was so nervous Clara was going to get hurt since she was one of the youngest ones there but she thinks she is big! She jumped and played and ran with the big kids! I can't believe how big my baby girl is now. She is going to be a great big sis! I'm glad she is going to have a little brother, I don't think she would know what to do with a tiny delicate little girl!