This is the train that she would ride at the Chattanooga Choo Choo. It was very disappointing. I remember it being such a great place when I was young, but now it is old, stinky, and empty. We were the only people there.

Clara's favorite part of the aquarium was getting to pet all of the different animals. She didn't really like walking through the big fish tank, it scared her. But she petted a frog, a sting ray, a shark, a fish, and a opossum!

This is my favorite picture from the whole trip!

She loved these "little guys"

We spent a lot of time in the Children's museum. It was a lot like the McWane Center, but better. Planting veggies in the garden was one of her favorite things there.

digging for dinosaur bones was her other favorite part of the Children's Museum.

She LOVES dinosaurs!

We stayed at a really nice hotel, courtesy of Priceline, and Clara LOVED having her own bed! We got a room with two doubles in it. She would snuggle up and watch cartoons! I can;t tell you how many times a day she would ask if it was time to go back to the hotel!
We took a family trip to Chattanooga to the Tennessee Aquarium last weekend. Clara had a blast! Robby and I have decided that we really need to take more family trips!