Last weekend, Dereck came into town to work with Robby and Emily on a project they are doing together. Dereck is a friend of Robby and I's from school and it was so great to get to see him. We pretty much spent the entire weekend hanging around the house, I played with Clara while they worked. Saturday night, the firm invited us to a Gayla for The UAB comprehensive cancer research building. Robby has done a lot of work on the new renovations. I was so excited to dress up and go. Dereck was at our house and for the first time ever we actually had someone who could take a picture of us! I felt a little promish, but it is so great to have a nice picture of the two of us. We really should take more pictures while we still look good :) I will be 28 next week and this is Robby's last year in his twenties... we are not getting any younger :)

