Saturday, January 08, 2011

Clara's first day of school!

Clara started school Friday the 7 of January. She just walked right in and started playing. She did great! The teacher sent a note home saying that she loved painting and playing in the sand box and that she was always first to clean up! I was so happy that she loved it. She told me all about it today and even says that she has a new friend named Saide. We took lots of pictures and I will try to post them, but our computer crashed Thursday and I am having to use the iPad for everything. I was so upset when it crashed because I lost everything, every picture and video we have of Clara that is not on this blog was on that computer..... Why do people create viruses? It just seems mean..... Hopefully we can find someone who can at least get my stuff off.