Monday, December 06, 2010

Breakfast with Santa!

Clara is ready to go eat Breakfast with Santa at the Summit!
Breakfast with Santa! Making Christmas crafts with mommy!
She loves doing stuff like this!
Johnny, Jack, and Tara! Jack is a serious hugger! :)
Not the best pic, but it is our family with Santa!
Clara and Jack with Santa! (Jack loved his gloves)
Playing at Barnes and Noble... they have a really fun kids section.
Johnny and Robby... I made them take this picture. I thought it turned out cute.
Sharing with Jack!
Riding one of Santa's Reindeer at the "Gallerina", can you see the pure JOY on my child's face!
She sang and waved the entire ride!
Love it!
We had a WONDERFUL weekend! Saturday morning we met Johnny, Tara, and Jack at the Tavern at the Summit for Breakfast with Santa. It is a charity event benefiting The Bells Center for Early intervention. It is great and I recommend anyone to do it! We all ate a great breakfast, made crafts, a goodie bag for the kids, and had a picture with Santa for a $15 donation. Clara and Jack loved Santa. Clara said she wanted a playhouse and a rocket ship and Jack said he wanted cake! The pictures turned out great! Then we went to Barnes and Noble and let the kids play. After nap, we took Clara to the Galleria, which she called the "Gallerina" like ballerina and shopped. Clara was GREAT and she had a ball. She loved the decorations and she just about died of excitement when she got to ride a "real" reindeer on the Carousel! When we got off, she saw the McDonald's and said, "Mommy, all that riding made me ravenous"! Robby and I about peed we were laughing so hard, but we got McDonald's for dinner and Clara ate the ENTIRE kids meal. When we left the mall, there was a walmart type grocery bag caught in the wind dancing way up high in the air and Clara thought that was wonderful! Like I said, it was a great day! That night when I was putting her to sleep, I asked her what her favorite part of the day was as I always do. She didn't say Santa, or breakfast, or Jack, or riding a reindeer, or McDonald's..... no she said, "Mommy, I sure did love that dancing bag".......