Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick 0r Treat!

I don't know if it was Jack's, but this was Clara's very first house to Trick-or-Treat at in her whole little life! She did great, and was really excited! They were both so intrigued by this.... Clara LOVES these blow up spiders. Our neighbor has one and she has to go see it every night!
We ran into Will, Sarah, and Alice... she was so cute in her Bee costume!
Clara is drawn to anything that blows up......
We took Clara to meet Tara, Johnny, and Jack in Crestline to Trick-or-treat tonight and it was so much fun. We decided to make it a family tradition! Clara and Jack were great and ran up to houses! We stopped by a party in the neighborhood and then went out to eat at LaPaz. I'm not really sure if I spelled that right, but it is one of our favorite places to eat! We really had a great day! Clara made Halloween cards for all of her friends, but I never got to deliver them, so that is what we will do tomorrow! She is so much fun, I love her so much!