Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack, Jack!

Notice... all of the women and children playing and talking... all of the men watching football! Jack showing the boys how drumming is done!
Clara was thrilled to play with all of Jack's old toys! She hardly did anything else!
Jack opened gifts like a pro!
Clara loved this kitchen! She was very excited about it!
Fishing with Mimi
Jack caught a big one!!!
Family picture :)
Clara thought this was a really fun slide!
Sandbox time!
Jack was so pleased to have everyone sing to him! What a difference a year makes! Last year he cried!
Clara was very excited about Jack's Birthday! She kept saying "Mommy, he's my best friend" and "I love him" over and over! I think it is precious that they are finally getting to where they play with / tolerate one another! :) Jack's party was really fun! Clara got a beta fish as a party favor (cool, I know) and she is in LOVE with it! She named him Nomi (pronounced No-me) I have no idea where she got the name from. She has fed it, talked to it, brought it prizes, and loved is since we brought it home! I hope he lives!